- Please arrive for the walk a little earlier than the start time as some walks have a tight schedule. This will also allow you plenty of time to look for parking. Leaders will only allow 10 minutes extra for latecomers. Unfortunately we are unable to specify a finish time for our walks as this depends on the pace of the group on the day.
- To enjoy the activities, please make sure you wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Bring plenty of water with you especially during the summer months.
- The West Kent Walking and Outdoor Group cannot accept responsibility for loss or injury to participants.
- Train travellers should check the train timetable to ensure they arrive before the start of the walk. The National Rail Enquiries number is 08457 484950.
- Please note that we are unable to accept anyone under the age of 18.
- We generally have a no dogs policy due to routes with livestock but occasionally there are some dog friendly walks – keep an eye out on meetup.com for these.
- On the day the walk leader can be contacted on: 07492 685617 . This number is not active at another time.
Please make sure you let the walk leader know that you will be attending their walk and leave a contact number if a table is booked for pub lunches in advance. If you need to cancel, please let the organiser know. If contacting the leader by telephone please do so after 8am and before 9pm, thanks. Also, if you have booked in for an event and can no longer come, don’t forget to let the leader know. Thank you.